Tuesday 29 December 2015

Dragged Into Hell by a Demon: The Near-Death Experience of Churchgoer and Ex U.S. Marine Shawn Weed, Who Warns Lukewarm Christians That They Risk Ending Up in Hell Unless They Repent

Shawn Weed is a U.S. Marines veteran, and years ago, when he was still in the Marines, he was horsing around with his buddies one day, when he accidentally suffocated himself with a noose.

For 8 long minutes, Shawn’s soul left his body, and he found himself in a place which the bible calls the “outer darkness” (Matthew 8:12), alone with a very strong and grotesque, 13-feet tall demon, that grabbed Shawn by his feet, and at great speed, raced towards the fiery regions of hell.

Fortunately, the demon was stopped by an angel (who referred to himself as Michael), and after releasing Shawn from the demon’s captivity, the angel told Shawn that his “time had not yet come” and that he (Shawn) needed to go.

Immediately, Shawn’s soul was reunited with his body, but it took Shawn a good 20 minutes before he Shawn regained full recovery.

Ironically, Shawn had been a church-goer, yet his soul could have so nearly remained in hell for good. In his amazing testimony, which can be watched in the Youtube channel below, Shawn warns lukewarm, churchgoing Christians that they risk ending up in hell (just like he nearly did) unless they repented and devoted the rest of their lives to God.

Said Shawn, “I’m not a bad guy. I’ve never murdered anyone. I’ve never molested any children. I’ve never raped any women or done anything drastic that you know would cause you to be placed in hell for sure.”

“For me, I was just an average person – sure, I drank a few beers and smoked a few cigarettes [but] I wasn’t into drugs.”

“I was just an average guy. I go to church every once in a while, you know, so I didn't really pitch myself as bad, not bad enough to end up in hell.”

“But the one thing I understand now is that there are plenty of good people in there – a lot of people that used to call themselves Christian are there and it is because they didn’t really devote their life to God. They lived one foot in and one foot out, like I did.”

“You don’t have to be a bad person to go to hell. All you have to do is be “average”, and God doesn’t call us to be average, He calls us to be holy like He is.”

“What that really means is that you don’t have to be a bible-thumping Christian, but you should devote your life to God as much as you possible can.”

“[But] if that puts me in the category of bible-thumping Christians, then so be it. I’d rather be that than being in the “middle”, because I know where being in the middle gets you – it gets you in the same place as being fully against Him gets you.”

Reflecting on Revelations 3:16 (where Jesus had said “So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.”), Shawn said, “I don't want to be that (“average”, lukewarm Christian) again."

"I don’t want to go back to hell. I know what is there.”

No comments:

Post a Comment