Wednesday 27 January 2016

Are You Thinking of Suicide? Please Watch This Video First

Deeply tormented by rejection, emotional anguish and despair, 16-year-old Tamara Laroux decided to commit suicide in September 1985 by shooting herself.

She was successful, but when her soul left her body, she discovered the reality of the afterlife, and of how suicide was not a way of escape from her anguish and despair, but only worsened it...



After watching this video, you might wonder why did Laroux end up in hell after attempting suicide?
Laroux wrote a book entitled, Delivered, and in it, she explains:
I wasn’t in Hell just because of my attempted suicide: I was there because Jesus was not Lord of my life. The way you die is not important but it’s the condition that your soul is in when you die that matters. Granted, if I had known Jesus before this happened, I wouldn’t have even considered suicide.

I know there have been many people who have committed suicide and claimed to know Jesus. I can’t speak for them or where they are for eternity – only God knows and He is a just judge. Yet, I do know there is a difference between just knowing that Jesus exists and is real versus really taking the extra step to make Him Lord over their lives.

Please, I beg you to listen to this warning! Hell is real and I experienced it. Every second you delay in bowing down before Almighty God is one you can’t afford to waste. You aren’t guaranteed another second in this life because God owes you nothing, yet you owe Him everything. Jesus paid a debt He did not owe and we owe a debt we cannot pay.

Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess Jesus as Lord. The question is this: Will you do it now and live your life serving Him, or will you be stubborn believing you know what’s best for your own life and have plenty of time to do it later? If “later” is in your heart, then you might end up confessing with great sorrow. If “later” never comes, then there won’t be any way for you to turn back and change the eternal decision you have made once this life is over. Self-righteousness will destroy your soul, so I urge you to search your heart, repent of your sins and confess Jesus as Lord now. Live your life for Him or you will end up where I was experiencing torment that knows no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment