Tuesday 2 February 2016

Christian Reggae Singer in Hell (Angelica Zambrano)

Angelica Zambrano is an Ecuadorian evangelist who has visited heaven and hell after prolonged periods of prayer and fasting. During one of her visits to hell, Zambrano saw a Christian reggae singer.
Jesus has a heart. His heart breaks when He sees us in sin. I say us, because I am including myself. God doesn’t want us to sin. God desires to set us free from the bondage of sin. God wills for us to walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh. He desires for us to do great things for His kingdom.   
The Lord told me, “I will show you another sin that takes place in the altars at churches, it is regard music”. The Lord showed me peoples playing and listening to rock music, rap music, reggae music in the altar at churches. This displeases the Lord. The Word of God says; He wants us to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth. He does not say He seeks those who will rap for Him in Spirit and in Truth.

In hell, we moved to another location. Here I saw a young man who was singing. He was singing Christian rap or reggae style music. He was singing a song that I know, another musician sings, but I won’t mention that musicians name. He was singing Christian rap or reggae style music. I asked the Lord, “Why is he here? Lord, I really want to know, why is he here? Why is he singing?”

At this time I was remembering how many musicians are in hell. Selena, Michael Jackson, and many other musicians are burning in hell. I asked, “Lord, did he sing in church?”

“Yes daughter, he sang at church.” The Lord did not say anything else after that statement.

The Lord allowed me to approach the young man, but the Lord was holding my hand. So I began to speak to this young man. He said, “My name is Mark. I am in this place because I did not worship the Lord. I sang rap style music instead. I would sing these songs at church, but I did not like to pray. I had no prayer life. I did not like to seek God's presence. My purpose in singing these songs was to attract young people to church. I wanted gang members to come to God. I did not realize it is God who must draw them. It is He alone the deals with their hearts.”

I asked, “How long have you been in this place?” He said, “Four years.”

I asked, “Is there any other reason why you are here?”

He said, “Yes, I had very much pride. I am also here because of that. Here, the demons torment me continually and laugh at me. They say, worldly music is an instrument we use to  bring youth to this place.”

Mark was completely bound while he spoke to me, even while he sang. His arms and body were tied with snakes. He would cry and ask me, “Can you help me?” I said, “No Mark, I would if I could, but I can’t”.

He said, “I know, I will never get out of here. Look at me, I am in torment. When I died I fell into a tunnel. After I descended from the tunnel my body exploded as I landed in hell. Worms came out of my body and I have remained in torment until now. I have become disfigured and the flames of hell continue to burn me. I can’t stand it anymore. The demons say this is my kingdom and that satan is my god.”

I said, “I understand, but Mark on the earth you had a chance to repent.”

He cried and said, “Tell the young people to worship Jesus. Tell the whole church to worship. God seeks true worshippers.”

After Mark had spoken a flame came between me and Mark. He became engulfed by the flames as soon as I stepped away. While we had been speaking the flames had only risen to his waist, after this last statement his torment continued as before.

 The Lord said: “Daughter, many people think that with certain music and certain programs they are able to attract the world and reach the gang members and drug addicts. No, it is not men that bring conviction of sin. It is the Holy Spirit that deals with and convinces man of his sins. It is I who touches hearts. It is I who deals with the hearts of man. I alone am able to save man. Men think they are saviors.”

This is what the Lord told me. This was so difficult for me. It is still difficult. This is not easy. I think that if you are listening to this type of music you need to stop. This is between you and God though. I fulfill God's will in telling you. I am no longer responsible because I told you what God told me. If you want to accept it, accept it. If you want to reject it, reject it. I fulfill my responsibility. This is something He required of me. If I don’t obey Him, hell waits. I don’t want to go to that place. I don’t want to end up in a place of torment. I have been there three times. I know that hell is more real than life on earth.

As we left Mark’s cell he began to blaspheme. The Lord told me, “When we leave this place tell my church to worship me in Spirit and in Truth.”

No comments:

Post a Comment