Tuesday 2 February 2016

IN HELL: Pastors Who Fought for Money and Who Fought to Take Church Members (Angelica Zambrano)

Angelica Zambrano is an Ecuadorian evangelist who has visited heaven and hell after prolonged periods of prayer and fasting. During one of her visits to hell, Zambrano saw two pastor fighting, who on earth, had fought for profits and to take church members to their respective congregations.
After we left that location I looked and saw something startling. I saw two men fighting in hell. A fist fight in hell. This was my third revelation of hell and I had not seen this yet.

There are many churches that are filled with hypocrites. Men who are nice in church but in actuality they fight over anything. They fight for money, they fight for church members, and they continually fight. Hypocrites, the souls belong to Christ. The money isn’t for men; it’s for working for the kingdom of God. These two men fought angrily. More men came and joined in on the fighting. Demons continued to torture them while they fought. The flames burned them and they were in great torment, they yelled and screamed in agony. I asked the Lord, “Why are they fighting?” The Lord did not answer me.

I turned to the men and said, “Stop! Why are you fighting? You are in torment and you continue to fight. Tell me, why are you here? I want to know”

A man looked at me and spoke to me: “We fight because we can’t escape this place. We are the same here as we were on earth”.

I didn’t understand this. “What do you mean? I don’t understand.” I learned this person’s name, but I shouldn’t say it. This man explained more to me. He said, “On earth we fought for profit, we fought to take church members to our own congregations; we fought to have more for ourselves. Now I have repented and I ask God for forgiveness.” The men fought continuously.

The Lord told me, “There are many people on earth who were once faithful servants, but now they are headed towards this place. Tell them not to come here.” This is my responsibility. I have been warning pastors as well. I have gone to places where the focus of the ministry has been to make a profit. There are pastors who fight for money. They also fight to take church members.

This is the same reasons those men were fighting in hell. I have also been to places where pastors love God passionately with all their hearts. They would be willing to give their lives for the gospel.

But there are also pastors who are hypocrites. Not all of them though. These pastors are vain and so are some evangelists. Some churches do love to work for God's kingdom. It is terrible that some leaders fight to take church members to their own congregations. They want to fill their churches easily. The souls are not ours, they belong to Jesus Christ. There are souls in hell for these reasons. There is no humility in causing rivalry. God does not want us to be divided. He wants all of us to be united.

 He wants us to help one another. It doesn’t matter where you are from. You could be from France, or New York, it doesn’t matter. You could come from Italy and you still have the same Holy Spirit. We must be united. God want this. God wants us to be one. We are one body and He is the head. We are one body and we must be united, united in love for the work of God. We must also love one another. Unlike those men who ended up in hell. Look how they ended up. Fighting and speaking horrible things to each other. It made me feel bad.

After this experience I cried very much. I cried because it hurts my heart to know how many men and women fight for material things. They don’t fight for what’s really important, for the spiritual. Don’t fight for material things! We must fight the devil himself so that we don’t lose our blessings. Sometimes you have to wrestle for your blessing. Jacob wrestled all night with an angel. Sometimes we must do the same. We must fight to receive our blessing. Don’t fight for material things. These things are insignificant. God's blessings are worth fighting for, but fighting and causing division in church is not of God. It hurt me to see eternal consequence of people who cause division. While I saw these men fight in hell one of the men who had been fighting had a message to give me. He said: “When you return to the earth tell people not to fight of cause division.”

Maybe you are secretly fighting and causing division. Perhaps in public you argue with people. God isn’t trying to embarrass you. God is correcting you. He wants you to have a humble and contrite spirit. Repent of your sins and don’t repeat your offense. God desires for us to enter His presence, but we must walk in holiness. We must be holy because he is holy.

No comments:

Post a Comment