Tuesday 2 February 2016

Pastor’s Wife Tormented in Hell Due to Adultery (Angelica Zambrano)

Angelica Zambrano is an Ecuadorian evangelist who has visited heaven and hell after prolonged periods of prayer and fasting. During one of her visits to hell, Zambrano saw a pastor’s wife, who was there because of adultery, even though she had preached God's Word.
We mowed on to a different location. At this location I saw a woman in front of me. The woman said, “I can't stand this anymore! I can't bare it any longer! Lord! Help me!” 
This woman served God for many years while she was on earth. After this life you do not get credit for how many years you knew the Lord. We only inherit salvation by serving God with all our hearts and living our lives in His will. This woman knew God's Word. She had even preached God's Word, but she was in hell for the sin of adultery. This is what made this extremely sad and troubling for me. In hell, she was being tormented by snakes in a similar manner to how prostitutes are tormented. She would tell the evil spirits, “I am a pastor’s wife, don’t touch me. Don’t do this to me?!” The demons tortured her anyway.

The Lord confirmed what she had told me regarding adultery. He said, “She is here for committing fornication and adultery.” On the earth she had been a pastor’s wife who preached God's Word. She had children as well, but this did not keep her from infidelity to her husband.

You know what? This sin takes place in many churches. Even many ministers of God's Word have committed this sin. This must stop! It has gone on for too long! Resist the devil and he will flee! Put your trust in Jesus! It was so difficult for me to see this. It is sad to know often this takes place. This does not exist in every church, but it does in very many.

No comments:

Post a Comment